I think I have caught the "candle" bug...

I have gone from doing just one small set of container candles at the end of last month....now my laundry room is hardly recognizable..there are candles EVERYWHERE!!!! Big candles, little candles, tarts, votives:D FO's, all kinds of waxes,:) wicks, and containers of all shapes and sizes:cool2: ...my hubby just shakes his head and smiles....:wink2: thanks to the many CT'ers out there who helped me by listening to my many ?'s, and getting supplies from to start out with. Now all I have to do is get the candles good enough for people to purchase them...but that is a way down the road. I figure I should be good enough for people to purchase them by Christmassantalol

ROFLMBO!! I have a 6 bedroom house and I know every one of these rooms has candle in them,,My kids love them and are always taking them away,,LOL,,,,I dont know what I will do when we move into a smaller house,,,YIKES!!!!!!!!!:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Initially it was my 'intention' to dabble...yeah well...:grin2: I be dabbleing...votives,tarts,jars...just found that my 'dabbling' was just what I was suppossed to be doing all along...I was trying to do many things, but nothing was working...I literally 'fell' into this thanks to a couple of really great CT'ers (thanks to chickie and moonrose) when moonrose sent me a couple of candles...well...that was that...I HAD to see what this was all about...and I am sure glad I did!:yay: