JS Serendipity

Trish

Has anyone else tested this? I fell in love with it OOB and poured it immediately...when I burned it the first two times, it smelled a lot like coconut tanning oil to me. It was really good, just not what I expected.

The third time, I smelled some pineapple and it actually reminded me of a pina colada!

I think I'll be adding it but probably rename it...just curious what other noses detected because I wasn't noticing any cherry or vanilla! LOL :laugh2:

Has anyone else tested this? I fell in love with it OOB and poured it immediately...when I burned it the first two times, it smelled a lot like coconut tanning oil to me. It was really good, just not what I expected.

The third time, I smelled some pineapple and it actually reminded me of a pina colada!

I think I'll be adding it but probably rename it...just curious what other noses detected because I wasn't noticing any cherry or vanilla! LOL :laugh2:

I noticed this one was really strong too. I do detect the cherry and vanilla, but it is a really sweet vanilla, and I definitely detect a coconut note, too. I was thinking about calling it tropical vanilla or something on those lines. I am not picking up the pineapple, but I am also just getting over a cold.

I can't speak on JS, but I can say the Serendipity (sp) from The Scented Bean is awesome. I haven't deciphered what notes I can detect, but it smells great OOB to me so far.

This one is a grapfruit and currant blend, totally different from JS's serendipity. I really like it too.

I noticed this one was really strong too. I do detect the cherry and vanilla, but it is a really sweet vanilla, and I definitely detect a coconut note, too. I was thinking about calling it tropical vanilla or something on those lines. I am not picking up the pineapple, but I am also just getting over a cold.

I smelled cherry OOB, but not noticing it in the hot throw, lol. Must be my nose. I'll set it aside for a few days and see what I think then. I really like it though!!

I just got this one too. I agree with cherry sniff off the bat but can't really place anything else. Of course, I have yet to put in wax and I think it will smooth out quite nicely when it does. I do have a hard time with the cherry scents though :(