3 New to me from JS

Tess

I am going to be pouring these thise weekend but I wanted to start this anyway to get some of ya'll to leave some reviews.

I got

Cranberry Orange: Awesome OOB

Lavender Vanilla: Another Awesome OOB (I cannot stand lavender but this ine is great)

Baby Magic: Wonderful!! Exact dupe OOB, a light one but then again it is suppossed to be light. Im loving it!! Ill be testing this one first!!

Okay it is poured in wax and OMG it is better than OOB. Ill burn it tommorrow!

Throws: Wow the cold throw is wonderful, and the hot throw OMG, outta this world!! I lit it about 15 min ago, and it has filled my bedroom!! This is definately a keeper

Girl! Did you not get the other ones I was telling you about? Sheesh...what am I gonna do with you? Guess I'll just send you some! :D

Damn girl Im not the FO addict :tongue2:

Okay maybe just a little.....:wink2:

Cranberry Orange was one of my top 3 sellers over the holidays. Not my personal fav, but people love it here. I like the lavender vanilla also. Much better than regular lavender. Haven't tried the baby magic, so I'd like to hear your review.

LOL, I knew you would like that one! We just sold a few to a customer and she is just nuts over it. Says it is her favorite scent. She has referred several people to our site to order this scent alone. Cracks me up. I think it is a great dupe, but not something I would really burn in my home, but hey, I am glad to be making the money, :)

I've ordered several scents recently and here's my reviews in JSB 1 50-50 wax:

Baby Magic IS light poured up.. but I haven't burned it. Dead on dupe (spoke with Becky via phone and I mentioned it smelled really light and she said I was the first to say that???) IS IT STRONGER when burned????

Cherish: I first got a sample and loved it enough to buy a pound. I put it in wax and I've been burning it, it's a nice, LIGHT (to me...maybe I have candle nose?) upscale, clean f/o. Maybe better for B&B?

Exhale: Another sample and bought a pound, and I like this one best as it is a "bit" stronger, also have been burning this one...and sold my first candle in that scent last night.

My next purchase from Becky WILL be (besides a case of wax) Katie Jo's Pink Lemonade as that one IS strong OOB (sample)

Has anyone else thought her f/o's on the light side?

Beverly

Baby Magic IS light poured up.. but I haven't burned it. Dead on dupe (spoke with Becky via phone and I mentioned it smelled really light and she said I was the first to say that???) IS IT STRONGER when burned????

Cherish: I first got a sample and loved it enough to buy a pound. I put it in wax and I've been burning it, it's a nice, LIGHT (to me...maybe I have candle nose?) upscale, clean f/o. Maybe better for B&B?

Exhale: Another sample and bought a pound, and I like this one best as it is a "bit" stronger, also have been burning this one...and sold my first candle in that scent last night.

My next purchase from Becky WILL be (besides a case of wax) Katie Jo's Pink Lemonade as that one IS strong OOB (sample)

Beverly

For me, her FOs are generally not light. Most will run me out of the house (in paraffin). But I don't think that every FO needs to be super strong. Sometimes, less is more and a lighter scent can still throw really well.

Beverly

Nope. Most her oils are great for us. Some are just meant to be lighter, but if you try some of her bakery and fruity scents they are so strong. Noticed you mentioned the Katie jo is strong OOb, and are ordering more----I would suggest pouring your samples before ordering any scent, then you know what you are getting. They really need to be in wax and burned to get the true throw in your wax.

Thanks for the info.....:embarasse ...I know better than to judge a scent without burning it, and I SO love the scent of Baby Magic.... soooo I WILL burn it tonight!!!! And make another candle to give to my son (soon-to-be-first-time-DAD)! AND JORDAN IF you are the wick lady (Becky from JS) said I need to talk to YOU...but I'm not able to pm you on this board???? PLEASE email me???? (I hope its ok to send this message this way to Jordan?)

Beverly

Thanks for the info.....:embarasse ...I know better than to judge a scent without burning it, and I SO love the scent of Baby Magic.... soooo I WILL burn it tonight!!!! And make another candle to give to my son (soon-to-be-first-time-DAD)! AND JORDAN IF you are the wick lady (Becky from JS) said I need to talk to YOU...but I'm not able to pm you on this board???? PLEASE email me???? (I hope its ok to send this message this way to Jordan?)

Beverly

Hey there,

I tried to PM you but it says your settings are set to no messages. Just go in and click the option to receive messages, and we can chat.

Also keep in mind what works for one may not work for another. I have heard that JS oils are light and dont throw, but they are awesome for me. I mean best sellers type of awesome. I think it depends on your wax and other variables. Like what may throw wonderful for someone in paraffin, may not throw dippity in soy. I think it is the same for every wax.

Also keep in mind what works for one may not work for another. I have heard that JS oils are light and dont throw, but they are awesome for me. I mean best sellers type of awesome. I think it depends on your wax and other variables. Like what may throw wonderful for someone in paraffin, may not throw dippity in soy. I think it is the same for every wax.
I hear ya. I absolutely love JS, they just throw like crazy for me, all my testers always end up choosing the JS versions of most scents---without knowing what the scents brand is. I guess it is all about variables.