Wasn't there a ....

KMommy

Am I hallucinating ? Wasn't there at one time a few topics that remained permanately posted at the top of the forum with helpful info. such as How to Build a Soap Recipe(I think that was posted by Bunny), Soap Tutorial Links, Links to Legal Reqirements... I could have sworn they were here at one time and now I don't see them anymore???? Have they gone to The Twilight Zone?

Yes there was, (although I don't remember if it was a sticky on these pages or not) I personally printed out the thing because of how valuable I found the whole thing) (OK & I'm a space case, so it needs to be writen down or I'm search the WWW for hours trying to figure out where I had see what I'm looking for) here is the link to the message I believe your talking about. http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3164

If you need to find it yourself, go to the main Candletech message board page, at the top you'll see the 1st section is Acess the Archives, DO NOT click on that, look down in small print,(put you reading glasses on it's not easy to read) you'll see sub forums, Soap/B&B FAQ click on that & her sticky is there along with some others.

Karen