I Need A Shower Gel and Lotion Supplier

Hibiscus

Hi everyone I have never used anyones bases and I am considering Catalina Essentials because I have purchased containers from them and was quite happy with the prices. I noticed they have a shower gel base as well as lotion base and decided to order samples of both. If anyone here has tried their products please share your expereinces. What I am looking for is a shower gel that is highly moisturizing and a matching lotion base.

I thought I would venture out a bit from my other stuff....wow right now I am sort of all over the place but still focused...lol

So, anyone who has had excellent results with certain suppliers, please help me out as I am so weary of the searching and reading and arrrrrgh! Just need a little help right now.

TIA To Everybody!:)

Hibiscus

I just started ordering samples to test too. I have the lotion, aloe bath wash and handsoap from BCN and am ordering samples from JustScent. Has anyone tried Becky's new b&b stuff? I was also thinking about trying NG - does anybody have any opinions on them? I have heard several "no" votes on Candles & Supplies so I am staying away from them (for b&b anyway). :D

I like the lotion from BCN, but thought it was just a tad heavy.

I use BCN as well and really like it, I have also been using some from Lezlee at Simply Soothing, hers is really nice as well and she'll customize a base for you as well, she is making me a Dead Sea Brine lotion and a DSM cream as we speak both are really nice.

Janis Rogers

jansbathscents

NG- I like the multi base.(a lot) it does not have that distinct 'lotion' smell and is not greasy! I do not like the ritzy lotion though

WSP- I like thier shower gel and the bubble wash concentrate

haven't ventured out to BCN or JS yet. I haven't had the need.