Help Me Decide on a Logo...

Alajane

Bizzy B is working on a logo design for me and I'd be interested in seeing which one you people prefer--my "associates" and I disagree (I'm, of course, in the minority!) Wish I knew a way to post them side by side so you could look at both together.

Thanks for looking,

Jane

post-578-139458397062_thumb.jpg

post-578-139458397063_thumb.jpg

I like the first one better, they are very similar, but I think it's b/c I can read the first one just a bit easier. ;)

That being said, either one they are both really really nice and original looking. ;)

So, what did you ask her for when designing this?

Michi, I didn't have a clue what to ask for. Luckily, she's a professional at this and had a questionnaire that I filled out to give her some ideas of what style I would like. I think they have a very elegant look--I really liked an earlier version, but it wouldn't fit on the round labels I like to use on top of jelly jars. I thought about putting labels on the sides of the jars but with the slight slant, sometimes labels end up not quite straight, so I decided to stick with the lids.

Any more opinions?

Great logo! Like the first one, simpler. Which is the feel I'd expect from "jane makes scents"

Good point Robin, with a simple (but oh so darling) name, a simple but elegant label is what goes best. ;)

I just had to look at them again, and I'm stickin' to my original vote-#1. ;)

I may just have to give BizzyB some more business, cuz I sure am lovin' all the logos she's doin' for everyone else. :D

I really appreciate the responses--and can't tell you how much better you're making me feel about my company name!! I've been using this name for 4 years but see all the other great names you guys have and have been very unsure about mine. I kept thinking about changing the name but didn't have anything better in mind, so I've just kept using it. I had two previous "do-it-youself" logos but I have no creativity or artistic talent, so after seeing so many people post great logos on here, I decided to contact "Bizzy"!

You're also reinforcing my opinion--I like the first one better and "my people" like the second one better. I have to try printing some labels tonight and see how the two of them look.

Thanks again,

Jane

Hey nice biz name!!:) Im in the process of having my redone too.. I will say the first is my favorite. So classy.. I love the sleek spa look and it was a chore to find someone who did that style and not just prim. I vote #3