last nights cucumber melon votives

Those are very nice. Right on with being like a drug. Just like this board. It's like a drug problem is there's no cure or rehab to go to You just keep coming back for more :laugh2: I really like how you did those in 2 differnt colors very pretty:)

Those look great! I really want to try this, LOL! Do you wait until the first layer is completely cooled, then pour the next layer a little hotter?

not sure if how i do it is the correct way (if there is one) but the bottom half is not all the way cooled, cool enought that the two colors wont combine into one, every time i've waited until the bottom layer is completly cooled, it seems that there is a "line" or almost an indent where the two colors meet, thats the best i can describe it, still pretty new to the candle world.:tongue2:

not sure if how i do it is the correct way (if there is one) but the bottom half is not all the way cooled, cool enought that the two colors wont combine into one, every time i've waited until the bottom layer is completly cooled, it seems that there is a "line" or almost an indent where the two colors meet, thats the best i can describe it, still pretty new to the candle world.:tongue2:

You are either waiting too long to repour or your repour is not hot enough. Make sure your second pour is approx 10 deg. hotter than your first :D Nice colors!