Peaks pink sugar

lou lou

I just go my samples in from peaks and i tried the pink sugar today. As i was pouring the fo it crystalized in the bottle i had to dig it out with a straw. Then i made sure to mix it real well in the wax when i put it in my pour pot all these clumpy things were stuck to the bottom. I kept stirring they never went away so i poured the candle and all these lumps are in the candle. Do any of you know why this fo did this? Thanks Lyndie:embarasse

When I receive my FOs from them during the cooler months (which is most of the year here) there are often crytals in the bottles. They usually include a slip of paper explaining that these crystals are no big deal and they will go away if you warm up the bottle.

I have tried other Pink Sugars too and they have all crystalized for me.. Maybe I will try warming the FO before adding - my favorite is the Pink Sugar from Indiana Candle Supply

Heather

I've had this happen too. I heat a bowl of water and put the bottle in there until it's uncrystalized again. I also love ICS Pink Sugar. It smells extremely similiar to Peak's, imho.

Had the same thing happen to me this time around with Peaks Pink Sugar...but can't seem to get it uncrystalized...even when putting bottle in warm water.

I do know my order as held up with UPS because of some cold storm they had.

Had the same thing happen to me this time around with Peaks Pink Sugar...but can't seem to get it uncrystalized...even when putting bottle in warm water.

I do know my order as held up with UPS because of some cold storm they had.

I had my order of JS Pink Lemonade crystalize very badly in January. I had to heat and shake a little bit, heat and shake, etc for quite a while to finally get it all uncrystalized. It took forever.