Help Needed, Please...ICS Order

Sharon in PA

Making an order for ICS, and due to my huge addiction, I cannot order FO's w/ out trying something new, of course...

SO, I have narrowed it down to 2: Tulips and Currant OR the new Hawaiian Ginger.

What have you all tried and loved?

(If, of course, you have another big fav. of theirs, love to hear about that too!;) )

Thanks, from one addict to the many others!!!

bear claws- huge seller

key lime pie-another huge seller

fresh laundry smells like tide

japanese plum

cantaloupe lily

cinnamon strudel

cinnamon bundt cake- but it's being discontinued

creamy pear- really great

sea blossom- strong

ocean mist-strong

lemon merringue - could be stronger imo

strawberry melon- yuck

olive blossom not nearly strong enough

orchid- strong cold could be better for a great hot throw

country bake shoppe- smell like a bakery i can smell cinnamon rolls, donuts, cake,

glo by jlo

very sexy

Have you guys found that the Pink Sugar discolors in wax badly like Peak's version does? I love this scent from Peak's but it didn't sell well for us...

I do use the Cantalope Lily (CANNOT get enough of this scent!!), the Japanese Plum (another AWESOME one!), and the Raspberry Lemonade! I have had a few from there that I didn't have luck w/, but the one's that I listed are wonderful! I also use their Fresh Picked Strawberry, and it is a great seller this year for us!

I think I am leaning toward the Hawaiian Ginger at this point, I have money in my Paypal accnt, burning a hole in my "pocket"!!

Thanks for all the great suggestions, guys!!!:grin2:

I soap a crapload of ICS oils and love them. Most of the limes piss me off though, they turn soap brown without warning. Bad, Bad supplier! I really wish she would get CP notes up on the site to save me a headache.

The PS is the best I've tried yet. It's got a cold throw out of this world.

Thanks Bugtussle, I was afraid of that, I don't care for ginger on it's own either, and was hoping the other notes set it off better...will prolly try either the sea blossom or the tulips and currant...

Grumpy, you guys and your soaping amaze me...it's a WHOLE nother world!!!

Don't you all forget about ICS's Cantaloupe Lily, it is to die for!...Farmhouse has a new one I will sample next time I need to order from them, curious to see how they compare!

Shame I don't have a market for the Pink Sugar, such an awesome scent, sometimes I wonder about folks taste...oh, well...

Thanks for all the replys!:grin2:

Carol, Thanks for the tip, maybe I will remember to try that combo next time I need to order from MC, I cannot keep their Lilac Breeze in stock! And thanks too for the great list of ideas...

Candlebuddy-that sucks about the Rasp. Lemonade, I remember seeing your post about probs. you were having w/ ICS oils...Like I said, as w/ most co's oils I have tried, some work great for some folks and for others, nadda.

Testing can be so darn dissappointing! I had a sampler w/ ICS some time back and I think out of 10 oils, I only liked maybe 2 or 3...but this last time, I got lucky and liked all but 1 of the 6 I ordered...ya just don't know...