FO or EO off ebay?

I've bought from thecandlesource , candlechem and sensational48.(Those are they ebay seller id's) I buy from thecandlesource.com now (website instead of ebay), I've liked almost everything I've bought from them. I love candlechem, their oils are nice and strong, some are kind of funky smelling oob but change in wax, love them. sensational48 has a sandalwood bouquet that I absolutely LOVE. (That's the only one I really buy from that one)

I LOVE the Candle Source. Loren is the greatest - and his customer service is exceptional. He has helped me through so many projects! Also, he is VERY particular about what scents he adds to his business. I know that any scent I order is "Loren approved" - and I tell ya, that means a lot to me! I'm almost completely using nothing but his Fragrances ... and no one can beat his prices!

I did have to purchase from BulkOils ... (they also have bulkoils.com I believe). Both of the ones I purchased were strong and smelled exactly like I thought they should (I got Fresh Cut Grass for special order and Mango Mandarin).

I do have some from the Candle Source that I was about to put on ebay (I buy tons I don't need!). PM if you're interested!

I've bought oils from the candlesource and candlechem on ebay but I buy direct from candlesource.com now. Both sell great oils and have great customer service. You can't go wrong with either of them.

HTH,

Angie.

I should be getting some in from gemlite_div (seller id also has store) i'm gunna try them because of the great prices, but also leary because of the prices, will let ya know my thoughts on them, other than that, again, candlesource and candlechem, both have given me great products w/ outstanding customer service

I have to chime in here about candlesource! You can't beat working with them at all! I have bought tons from there and all of them have been great. The customer service is second to none as far as my experiences with them have gone. One really good one that sticks out for me is the black raspberry vanilla it's been a while since I bought any but that just reminded me that I need to place an order soon! Loren is great to work with. I buy not only FO's from there but the combo tart warmers and glassware alot. Oh yeah.....they ship super fast too! Just another added plus for me!:D

:undecided so i'm gunna pass on gemlite_div, got 4 16 oz bottles, 1 of orange creamsicle, pearberry, pearrasberry, and strawberry cream, the strawberry cream and orange creamsicle have a strong fuel smell IMO oob, the pearberry and pearrasberry or ok imo at best. and of course, even before i got them, but after i already ordered them, i read the threads on here that were not to flattering about the FO's from this ebay seller, just the thoughts of this newb, back to the candlesource, candle chem, and i am gunna try peaks as they are in CO and i'm in Nebraska

JMO but with those gemlite one's get them in wax an see if you like them. I use some of there scents that I have kept around from when I started out. The only one out of the one's you listed that I have is the Pear/Raspberry and I hate it but it is one of my best sellers. I think all there vanilla's are gross and yes most smell off OOB but I have about 15 that I still use and are good.

I have ordered from VanDal Fragrances twice. (on Ebay)

I was really dissapointed with their banana nut bread, and emailed them. They were sympathetic and said they try to stay true to the real thing,

so I said I'd give them another chance and order something again, and was hoping for a free sample or something since I was nice enough to try them again.......but no.....and the scent in my new order was sweet pea amugnst others, was very fake.

I'm not impressed with them at all, and personally I think it is quite expensive.

1/2 oz for $3.26 Canadian, shipping is $1.50 Canadian (that is good!)