FO Cool Water & Eucalyptus

Does anybody know who carries this scent? I looked at Peak's, BC and MC. A competitor at a craft show this weekend had it and I loved it. Also, I love Eucalyptus but I don't think anybody would. Anybody carry this scent? I just wonder if it would move.

BCN has Cool Water (Type) as well as Southern Scentsations. I just finished testing both and they were very comparable in throw. I have just ordered a sample of Eucalyptus from Keystone but haven't gotten it yet. I haven't added either to my line yet, since I am in the testing phases. Don't know if the Eucalyptus will move well, but I have had a couple requests. HTH :D

mc has a eucalyptus mist that is very good, strong.

I've had a bottle of this for awhile now, sent a sample to someone on the board and since opening that bottle, LOL, requests have started rolling in :D I've used it in B&B and got my first request for a candle last week. I've tested an 8oz round jj w/ HTP104, HTP 105, and 51C. Both HTP's are neck'n neck all the way to the bottom of the jar, giving a SUPER throw! I only waited a day to burn because I needed to figure out the wick quickly to get this order out. :D This FO (M.E.) is definately a manly scent, like aftershave. :)