MW Chandlers~ 30 peeps registerd~ who else is coming???

Hi Everyone,

So far, we have 30 peopel registed for the convention. Who else is coming that has not registered yet? You still have plenty of time for the early bird registration of $35.

If ya don't know about it...... It is in Canton, OHIO on Sat. June 3rd from 9-5. Visit our website at www.midwesternchandlers.com or our yahoo group at MW Chandlers. It is a great time to meet your friends on here. We will be running two co-ops. Terri (T~ Just T) is running WSP and Tabatha (tlc26) is running NG. The great thing is that you don't have to pay shipping.

PM me with any questions. Hope to see ya on June 3rd.

Terri :bliss:

If I am not mistaken there is a pretty big gathering in Oregon. Maybe someone will chime in and help out. I think I remember seeing that and wanting to go to Oregon for the first time in my life. It looked beautiful

There is one in Portland that I'm considering. It is a one day drive. I also have a timeshare in Seaside for afterward. Could be a nice trip.

I really want to go to Ohio. I just don't know if I can swing it. I just got my taxes back from the accountant today,

I owe, I owe, It off to work I go!!!