??? about packaging sugar scrubs

Yep just use them fingers! ;) Who wants to mess around looking for a little spatula/spoon while in the shower? Not me, I just dig in and start slathering it. :D

I've seen sea shells in salts and always thought that was a cute idea.

The heavier scrubs that I have been making, like Bohunks are much heavier than the Oatmeal Raisin Cookie I bought at Christmas. It was much thinner, and really needed a scooper. For the heavier scrubs I have been making, I have been using the fingers and that works just fine. :D Was thinking about putting them in tubes too, but they are going to be way too thick for that.

Girl, with all the soap and scrubs stuff in my shower, I just don't have enough hands for that lil spoon, plus it's really cute, lol. You might play with your scrub to see if you could make it a little thinner. I'm going to play around with mine. I'd really like to put them in the malibus. They take up less space and their so easy to use.

If I leave my bohunks the way that it is now (really wanting to add more sugar than what the recipe calls for) then it would DEFINITELY go into a malibu easily. ;)

It's thick but since I used reg. sugar instead of the turbinado, it's much softer/thinner than any other scrub I've made.

I'm really having a hard time getting used to this new scrub, since all the others I've made have been real pastey and this is more like a thick cream/lotion, although my body is lovin' it, feels like I slathered myself with lotion before I even get out of the shower. :D

Only problem with putting it into a malibu, is the last 1/4 of it or so. I make a scrub that is similar to Bohunks (a tweaked version) and my customers like the scubbiness of it. Put it into malibus and unless you can find some super squeezable ones, that last quarter or so does not want to come out. Even when placed under hot shower water, it thins but still is stubborn as all get out. I have since decided to change my packaging back to jars. Tried to stay away cuz of dirty fingers and such, but I have some that I have heavily tested that has had hands with just about everything under the sun shoved in there, and I am not finding any contamination!