GREENLEAF= All Natural wax PIC

This is what Greenleafs All Natural Wax looks like the next day. I poured this last night. No REPOUR. No heating tops. Adhesion is great.The cold throw is awesome! I will be burning this today. I have to say...there is alot of great talk about the Perfect Blend 70/30...but this all Natural stuff..ROCKS! :D and their Customer Service is the Best!

copy and paste into browser... http:/img397.imageshack.us/my.php?image=greenleafpic3hi.jpg

Wow that looks great! Can I ask what you did to get it to look so good? I'm working with the all natural blend right now and I can't get the tops to look that good. There is always a crack by the wick and then when I hit it with the heat gun it looks even worse.:undecided I've been using it according to their directions too.

I heated to 185

Added dye chip and FO (pink sugar)

Mixed Gently...very gently

Cooled to 125

Heated my jars a little with heat gun..so they weren't so cold

Temp in house was 70

Voila! :D

What are you doing? I poured 2 of them and they both look alike.

I heated to 185

Added block dye and FO (pink sugar)

Mixed Gently...very gently

Cooled to 125

Heated my jars a little with heat gun..so they weren't so cold

Temp in house was 70

Voila! :D

What are you doing? I poured 2 of them and they both look alike.

Thanks Soya. I heated to 175 and then added fragrance. I stirred gently and tried not to create too many bubbles, but I noticed a lot of bubbles when the wax was heating up. Did you have that too? 1st time I poured at 150 and then poked holes and did a repour at 160. 2nd time I poured at 125 and did a repour at 130 or 135. The second one turned out a little better but not much. Temp in the room was 80. Are you just doing a single pour?

Yes I am using the 8oz Metro/Status jar. The CD12 usually works for me with the Advanced...so I thought I'd try that first, but it tunneled on me. Not sure if I should go up or down next. I am also testing their Perfect Blend...so I think I'll try to stick to testing one wax at a time.....or else I will go crazy! :D

It works for me! You can also see it in Greenleaf's message board under natural candle wax.

I bought the wax from them...it's their own blend.

www.greenleafcandlesupply.com I will post my burn pics if I can ever get the right wick combo...My life's story! ..LOL!

I tried the link for Greenleaf and found your post but again, no pic. I don't know why I can't get it to pull up for me.