What NOT to say

I am still pretty upset about what happened to me today from one of my suppliers that I have been with for years.

I thought it would be nice to list some things you DON'T want to hear when you are pissed off at a supplier! ;)

#1 Ma'am, I have other customers - you are not the only one yanno.

#2 I don't work for the shipping department, only orders. How was I supposed to know they wouldn't ship out until today?

-----some other ones-----

#3 How was I supposed to know we were out of them?

#4 Well we can always update your shipping to overnight for $x.xx so you can get it tomorrow.

#5 I don't charge your credit card, the credit card company does all that so I don't know.

What little phrases do you hate to hear when you are dealing with a supplier/company/person?

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Here is one that puts me through the roof......:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

We have not had any other complaints or problems about this product!!

Like I am imagining it!!:waiting: and.......i know for a fact that other people are having similar issues and called that supplier about it!

When the website says all orders ship 3-5 days and 3 weeks later you still haven't gotten a shipping notice and when you finally get a reply to your e-mail it's to say they are busy. Uh, Duh, then lets change the note to read we'll send it when we have time!

Well , I contacted a VERY well known packaging supplier about a problem and got the front chasier ( he wanted to know which department and asked me up front what My question was) I told him I have a defect , theres something wrong with the packaging I bought.. Before I could tell him which product or finish the "cashier" guy (who is not even involved with that department) .. He says "No there's not, theres nothing wrong with the product you have from our company on our end."..????!! I was floored, he didnt even let me tell him which product and what was wrong with it was before he said that!!.:tiptoe: I just "Politely " said 'its funny you would say that when you have no idea what Im talking about and dont even deal with that particular department!!..Needless to say ..that is the end of our business relationship!!LOL Sorry to rant..bad customer service drives me nuts!

So I guess mine would be also.." No, theres nothing wrong with the product we sent you.

Like I jacked it all up as soon as It arrived at my door!LOL

I hate to order on line, have my cc charged, wait two weeks checking the mail box every day, and then get an E-mail saying they are out of stock. Why did they let me waste my time ordering something they don't have? Just to get my info and keep me from ordering some place else??? Surely not!

Oh Miss Island Girl you hit the nail on the head!

1. Gee, we have not had any other complaints on our products.

(That's funny, becuase at least seven other people have emailed me after

I asked a question about the product, all saying they HAD contacted you

with the same issue.)

2. Gosh, it must be something YOU are doing wrong. You must be adding the FO at the wrong time. Or pouring too hot. Or pouring too cool. Or stirring to much. Or not stirring enough. Or not holding your tongue the right way.

(Yeah, it is me. I have been doing it the same exact way for FOUR years

and all of a sudden it is me.)

3. I will test it myself and get back to you.

(That was almost a year and two unanswered voice mails ago)

I really love it when you talk to someone about a lost package, and they tell you they will reship it. Then you call back 2 weeks later to find out where it is, and THE SAME person says "we have no record indicating that you would have your order reshipped, who did you talk to?" Then they charge your credit card AGAIN for an oder you still don't have....