Thank You Greenleaf

Hi me agin I'm useing green leaf its wonderful, I use 8oz square mason jars with htp104 and 1oz F/O I heat to 187 or 189 then and color at 178 and F/O .

Then pour thak all folks. It is very soft that can of throw me of frist. the tops are smoth . There service

is awesome .Do you knowThey had over 800 ask for samples

I can't wait to get my sample. :) (but I'm being patient! lol)

I think I got the Raspberry cream (or something like that-can't remember, it's been a while) FO. I've been searching for a particular raspberry for the longest time and haven't been able to find it. Hopefully this will be the one! :)

I've sampled:

Indonesian Teakwood

Violet Musk

Lavendar

Maduro

Magic of India

Spiced Pear - haven't burned it yet

.....and each one is great. Used all of them in the 70/30 blend, also put the Teak in a 1343 paraffin pillar (throw will run ya outta the room), put the Maduro in a 50/50 combo of the 70/30 blend & 1343 (I was bored that day:) ) Made tarts out of all except the Spiced Pear - all had great throw.

The bad part is that most of the time I have a hard time deciding which one I want to burn.

I ordered some FO's on Tuesday. Specifically the Indonesian Teak, Antahala Vanilla and Magic of India. I really wanted some Maduro, but the dreaded OUT OF STOCK greeted me....... Oh well, next time.

I can't wait to try them out. I've been working on a formula for my 1343 pillars, so I intend to try these new FO's out on the weekend, and hopefully, if I can convince my DH that it is definitely to his benefit to turn a blind eye to my candlemaking purchases, I will order some of that Greenleaf 70/30 and give containers a try.......

I need help :D

I just love the 70/30 wax and have tried a few of the fo's from Greenleaf. Every one of them I tried had excellent hot/cold throw and burned great! The fo's I've tried are: Indonesian Teak, Magic of India, Rainy Nights, Maduro, and Hawaiian Breeze.

Greenleaf also has excellent customer service and super fast delivery. I have ordered wax and fo's and they arrive pretty darn fast considering I live in Michigan. I even think the shipping prices are quite reasonable and don't mind paying a bit more for great quality products.

Anyone who takes the time and puts so much effort into providing such great service is #1 in my book!

:D

Yeah, A fellow Canadian got a sample...hopefully that means I will get my sample too:grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2::D

It's coming - I promise. :D We have about 35 samples going out tomorrow - 6-7 are going to Canada. (David is still up at the store at 11 PM CST packing samples). We are aiming to ship 100 more samples this next week. No promises but that is our goal. This should catch a lot of you that have been waiting so long. Again, thank you for your patience.

Thanks

It's coming - I promise. :D We have about 35 samples going out tomorrow - 6-7 are going to Canada. (David is still up at the store at 11 PM CST packing samples). We are aiming to ship 100 more samples this next week. No promises but that is our goal. This should catch a lot of you that have been waiting so long. Again, thank you for your patience.

Thanks

:D :D :D Thanks Brenda...I can't wait:laugh2: