Opinion Please

mommy2six

I have a few scents that I would like to try and would love to have any input on the best suppliers to get them from.

Strawberry Jam or anything similar

Watermelon

Peach (would love something that smells similar to HI)

Apple I have tried JS Green Apple and BCN Mac Apple and didnt personally care for them

Pink Lemonade or any good lemonade type scent

I am still fairly new to this so my experience with different suppliers is limited. I have ordered from BCN and Candle Source. Other than that my only other supplier experience is just from buying from the classifieds here! So thank you for all opinions.

my own sample is still on its way, but people here have recommended BCN's strawberry jam

as for apple I added just a bit of vanilla (JS Becky's ultimate) to BSN's red mac apple, it softened it and turned out pretty good.

Best,

Eva

Strawberry Jam from Just Scent is awesome. I think it's the thickest oil I've ever seen-lol It blow's BCN's out of the water.

Green Apple from Snowtop is the best Ive ever smelled. Very true to scent and throws like crazy! I like Peaks' Macintosh Apple as well.

Pink Lemonade- I use Katie Jo's from JS and love it! Very strong.

Can't help with the others as I haven't found one that I've loved. HTH!

I use J50. Here are my pics:

Strawberry Jam - Just scent has the best one out there. Strong and true.

Watermelon - don't know. I haven't found one I like at all. They all smells like a jolly rancher.

Peach - Peak has a good one, but I've ordered MC's to try. Will let you know.

Apple - Snowtop has a great apple FO. They also have an awesome Key lime pie. If you want something to throw, that is the FO to try. It's a whole house filler for me.

Pink Lemonade - I recommend two and would suggest using both (I carry both). JS Pink Lemonade is awesome. Great throw and a nice fizzy scent to it. Also, ICS has a Raspberry Lemonade which is wonderful and completely different from JS. I use them both and they both sell well. ICS is sweeter and not fizzy, if that makes sense.