I don't know why I bought this!

I need your help everyone.

When I was going through my "I have to have everything and make everything" stage I bought these items in a co-op or fast buy from Nymphaea Naturals.

I have a 16 ounce botle of Trideceth-10 Solubilizer and Emulsifier and a 16 oz container of PEG-40 Hyrogenated Castor Oil Solunilizer and Emulsifier. I have tried contacting Pam Ingle, the owner of Nymphaea Naturals but she hasn't responded to me.

Does anyone know what on earth these are and what I can use them for? I remember then being costly but not what they are for. How sad am I?

Thanks for your help everyone.

Teresa

well they are both solubilizers and emulsifiers... the castor one..is Poly Oxyl 40 is a multitasker.. it improves water soluability, boosts foam, emulsifies, and improves clarity, they use it in a lot of vitamins...

I know the Trideceth-10 is a phosphate emulsifying agent and thats about all I know about it

Oh yes, I have a feeling we're a sorry bunch :laugh2:

At least you have the guts to ask, I just shove things in the back (even further back on the shelf) and hope someday I'll remember what it's for. You know, by then it's so old I have to throw it out. I must think money grows on trees.

Oh, and rancid oils, I won't even go there:embarasse

Oh yes, I have a feeling we're a sorry bunch :laugh2:

At least you have the guts to ask, I just shove things in the back (even further back on the shelf) and hope someday I'll remember what it's for. You know, by then it's so old I have to throw it out. I must think money grows on trees.

Oh, and rancid oils, I won't even go there:embarasse

That so sounds like me:whistle: