Who has the best Stress Relief (B&BW type)

KJohnson

• 1 year later...

OK, I'm now looking for this too. Scented and some other members posted some awesome aromatherapy info here:

http://www.craftserver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40045&highlight=stress

I'm going to go back and go over that, but I also really like the B&BW 'Stress Relief' and was hoping to find a good FO of it. I used to take a yoga class where at the end when we would be relaxing, the instructor would come around and rub the B&BW massageoil on our temples. I've got Sweet Cakes 'Stress Relief' FO, but it's fairly weak. To get a good scent in a massage oil, I'm going to have to use more FO than I usually would, and I'm concerned about that much being a skin irritant. Any suggestions for other 'Stress Relief' duplicate FOs?

Incidentally, all the B&BW site says is spearmint & eucalyptus (Stress Relief), or rosemary and peppermint(Stress Relief - Tranquil Mint). Sweet Cakes describes its version as "Top notes of peppermint and spearmint are believed to reduce fatigue and increase mental alertness. Essential oils of lavender, clary sage,and juniperberry are considered to be calming and uplifting to the spirit. Additional accent notes include laurel leaf, coriander, mandarin, and menthol. A warm and woody drydown is created from amber, sandalwood, jasmine, clove, pine needle, and opoponax resin." That may be why I don't like it as much; it may be way more busy than the B&BW one that I like (spearmint & eucalyptus), though you can't really know what B&BW is leaving out of their descriptions. I made a temple oil from the Sweet Cakes one I have and I'm going to dig around in my EO supplies and see if I have spearmint & eucalyptus.

Darbla