Soap Beveler

MichelleOH

I was wondering if you all can tell me where I can find a nice beveler for my soaps. I tried the potatoe peeler and wasn't impressed. I need something more professional. Thanks

Michelle, I have one of the little wood ones with the blade (mostly for shaving) the one hubby made is my favorite for beveling by far. Check this thread.

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14374&page=2&highlight=beveler

:bliss: I'm doing the Happy Dance. I looked at For Crafts Sake's website and they are in a town only 35 miles from me. I emailed them and I can pick stuff up instead of having it shipped and they invited me to come and take a tour. This is very exciting for someone that has to have almost everything candle or B&B related shipped to them from far away.

:bliss: I'm doing the Happy Dance. I looked at For Crafts Sake's website and they are in a town only 35 miles from me. I emailed them and I can pick stuff up instead of having it shipped and they invited me to come and take a tour. This is very exciting for someone that has to have almost everything candle or B&B related shipped to them from far away.

You're gonna have a blast! I got to meet the crew last year at the Chicago convention, and they were awesome!

Bunny, does it shave the tops of the soaps as well (as in the tops of a slab soap) and smooth them out? Also, a little off the topic here, you were speaking of conventions, so I wanted to ask, are ya still gonna come out and go to the soaping one in July? :D

Bunny, does it shave the tops of the soaps as well (as in the tops of a slab soap) and smooth them out? Also, a little off the topic here, you were speaking of conventions, so I wanted to ask, are ya still gonna come out and go to the soaping one in July? :D

Not Bunny...but the FCS one is not a planer. It will not smooth out the tops of the bars. It just bevels them perfectly!