candle and soap stuff... what have you guys done?

erikatx

Are you talking about a supplier that you've ordered from that hasn't sent you your order? Do you mean Soap and Candles? If you mean this company, they are very slow, but you will get your oils. I know that doesn't help when you are frustrated at waiting and then not getting a response from the supplier. I've been there too. :(

How did you pay because that can determine the avenues you have available to you in going about getting your money back.

no, it's candleandsoapstuff.com

It's been 3 months since they charged my acct.. I know others have had problems with them, and wondering if any of you got your problems resolved.

(meredith, have I told you how nice of a person you are,... well, you are! always willing to help people)

3 months since you ordered and were charged - Oh man that just sucks and is way unreasonable. :( No products are worth that wait. As much as I hate to do it, sometimes you have to get ugly to get what you are entitled to. I've never ordered from this company but I hope it turns out for you. Good guys don't always finish last so hang in there and fight for what is yours. Keep us posted

Thanks for the kind words. I just try to treat people the way I want to be treated. :)

If you used a credit card call your card company and dispute the charges. They can take the charges off and credit your account. You might want to call or email candlesandsoapstuff one more time and tell them you plan to dispute the charges, maybe that will light a fire under them.