? on votive's using wick pins

How many of you seal the wick in? I am trying to find the best way to do this. I have normally just put the wick in bent it over and done. I have recently had people complain that they can remove the wick. Now I could seal the wick in using the same griddle thing I use to level my pillars. It is just time consuming and I don't see a difference in the quality.

Just wanted to see what the normal is, TIA.

People... So it comes out, just push it back up and put it holder. Or wait till it's in the holder to straighten wick. I haven't had a complaint but I'm sure it's cause I only sell a few and they are special requests. I have done a drizzle over pour and that locks in the wick at the top.

And I haven't had to mess with mine at all. Just push it in.

Me too. I can feel I am pushing it into the wax when I do it. I think you can get wider wick tabs. I guess you'd have to re-tab all of them before you sell them. It still doesn't make sense though. Why does any one care if it comes out when the whole thing is going to sit in a votive holder anyway?