Would it look stupid to have different styles of jars instead of the same style

Ok, my question is, would it look stupid if I have like a variety of containers instead of like the same type of container for each size.

Like I make 4 oz jelly jars, 8 oz mason jars (still testing), then I was thinking on using Ball jars for the next size.

I hope that made sense,

Mindy :grin2:

Ditto what Michael said. I was thinking the same thing. I do 8 oz jelly jars (straight side - not quilted crystal) and 16 oz mason jars for a country look. Try to find something to tie them all together like the same label or a piece of homespun or something that will make them your own.

Yeah, I'm kinda going towards the country look.

Cool, I'm excited then.

Oh my goodness, I'm so sick of testing the 8 oz mason jars, I keep testing new wicks to see which ones I like, single and double. :tongue2:

And just not satisfied, but I love the jar.

Thanks to all of you that replied, now I don't feel like such a dork

Mindy :D

In my shop, I have tried very hard to keep the country look but also offer a variety. I use the 4,6 & 8oz Jelly Jars along with the 16oz Mason. I also have alot of Crock Candles because to me they are very country. (down to earth)

I have added a line of specialty candles in the glazed stonewear baking dishes. They are a really big hit right now. I keep all the colors (of the containers) in white, country blue, sage green, maize yellow and a warm earthy brown.

Sorry for carrying on! I think the ball jars would fit perfectly!;) hth

Variety is the spice of life! I have jelly jars and wire bail jars for those with countrified tastes, and now am testing the Melting Pot jars for a more cosmopolitan look. Her in Indy we seem to have a mix of city and country styles of people, and By Gosh I'm going to tap into it! :grin2:

geek

Variety is great. I carry the square mason jars and the metro jars. So my customers can choose which style they like better. Carrying too many jars can be overwhelming for you and the customer, but giving them a wider selection is a great idea.