Soap Beveler

Kaybee23

I am thinking about buying a soap beveler. I have seen a few, that work in different ways. Any opinions on what kind is best and who sells them? I don't mind spending a little bit, but don't want to go overboard on spending either. Thanks! :D

Check out the Lil Beveler from For Crafts Sake.. OMG it's awesome! (And drool for a while over their cutters too, I have the inexpensive hobby grade one, and it's freakin awesome!!!)

I love the Lil Beveler and the soap cutter too. They are both awesome!!! Big time savers too cause I can't cut straight to save my life. :D

I was drooling over those cutters before I had made my first batch of soap, and made it a goal to purchase! It's what finally made me start soaping! Now I want the B*B soap cutter set...lol Don't know why, as I don't sell that size, and would hate to package that size.. I just want one.

I have the one from the soap goat coming. Its similar to the one that Kangaroo blue sells. I drool over that b&b soap set on for crafts sake, it's like being a kid and wanting an easy bake oven all over again.

Guest EMercier

I just placed an order from Crafts Sake, I called first and boy can that lady talk! WHEW! Can't wait to get it. I ordered the Lil Shaver. It's all I need for right now and the good thing is, I got stuff that should be in stock. Can't wait!