ebarnes

How well does these throw in 100% Soy?

Vanilla of Pearl

Vanilla Buttercreme Crunch

Pink Petals

Apricot Freesia

Frosted Berry Blizzard

Pink Peppercorn

Im placing my first order soon and I need suggestions. I have heard mention of these in an earlier thread, was not sure if it was soy or not.

Please add any that I missed that thorws well in soy.

I use 100% soy, and the following Just Scent that throw well for me are: Mimosa Mandarin, Pink Petals, Shimmering Pink, Perfect Pear, Carmelized Banana, Passionate Purple, and Muscadine. I havent had the chance to try very many yet; maybe somebody else will chime in. The two that dont throw well :embarasse are: Aphrodisia and Intoxicating. HTH!!!

I use 100% soy, and the following Just Scent that throw well for me are: Mimosa Mandarin, Pink Petals, Shimmering Pink, Perfect Pear, Carmelized Banana, Passionate Purple, and Muscadine. I havent had the chance to try very many yet; maybe somebody else will chime in. The two that dont throw well :embarasse are: Aphrodisia and Intoxicating. HTH!!!

1oz PP?

Becky tests all her scents in soy and if you call, she is really honest about what throws well and what is lighter. I dont use soy, but here are some ones you really should try:

Berrie Buttercreme - super strong for me

Citrus Linen

Sugared Clementine Spice

Brown Sugar Pecan - super strong

Chai Tea

Cinnamon Roll with vanilla frosting

Fruit Slices

Hyacinth Chula Orchid - beautiful floral and a great seller for me

Katie Jo's Pink Lemonade - super strong

Lemon Sugar

Mimosa Mandarin - not sure how this does in soy. It's a medium/strong throw in J50, but a keeper for me

Raspberry Vanilla Creme

Strawberry Jam

Tangerine Tulip