Getting my website together and was wondering

how many pillar mold shapes I should carry. There are so many choices out there and, while I'd love to have them all, it's not possible quite yet!

Can you folks clue me in as to what shapes you sell most frequently?

As always, TIA

Sheryl

You wouldn't believe how many sites I have up with possible purchases in the shopping cart wondering, should I, shouldn't I, will they sell etc. I'm looking for the best deals on fluted molds mainly! I love those molds but wondered if it was just me! Me doesn't count! I have some of the older shapes from way back when but also want to be "current"! Thanks again!

Sheryl

Well I love the fluted look, but haven't tried my mold yet lol! I think if you look at what's out there and what you want to be your signature and then go with that, you can always add on :) I'm wanting to do other shapes, but unfortunately am not getting much of an opportunity to play around with what I've got. Tons of ideas and little time lol.

I love the other shapes as well, especially the obliques. So far though, I seem to sell all 3" rounds. Mostly in sets of 3 (3x3, 3x4.5, 3x6) Not many seem to want the 3x9 around here...

I've had several requests for the 6" round, 3 wick so I'm going to start testing those to add.

I haven't sold much, but so far it seems the round 3x6 and oblique are the favorites. Before getting carried away and setting up your website with choices, I'd get one of each one you're interested in and test it first. You may find that a really cool shape is a pain to get wicked right and burn correctly and just not be worth the trouble. Good luck :)