Raspberry Pearlized Soap

Synascents

I've made some of that glow in the dark soap for the kids. It's the weirdest thing to walk into the bathroom in the middle of the night and see this neon glowing area on the sink.. lol

My son always wants to take a bath with the lights off now. lmao

Have fun with it.

The raspberry sparkle soaps are very pretty. Love them. :)

I bought some glow in the dark powder when Tab did the NG co-op, but I've yet to use it. Can't wait to hear your results.

I'm should it did look weird walking in and seeing the neon soap! Did it do anything to the soap? (as far as make it mushy, color funny, change the scent at all ?)

I bought some glow in the dark powder when Tab did the NG co-op, but I've yet to use it. Can't wait to hear your results.

I'm should it did look weird walking in and seeing the neon soap! Did it do anything to the soap? (as far as make it mushy, color funny, change the scent at all ?)

I didn't color them, so I don't know on that. I just used a basic white based M&P that I got from WSP. It didn't do anything at all to the scent it didn't morph or anything. They still smell really good and strong. I really like the product, and you really only need a small amount and it will go a ways in the soap just make sure it's stirred up really well. :)

HTH

Looks really nice.

Have you found that the Ultra clear is very drying? I also found when I used Ultra clear it had a very strong chemical smell like turpintine (that's without any scent. Then when I added scent you could still smell the chemical smell mixed with the FO.

I have had no experience with a chemical scent coming from the Ultra Clear and the FO is great!

I plan on coloring the goats milk base next!

:D