Citadel EFT - Credit Card Processing...

lindsaycb

Anyone ever heard of them? Had experience with them? I found them on ebay and their fees aren't too outrageous. $3 a month if you don't have any transactions. $.17-22 cents per transaction depending on if its a swipe or manual entry.

Oh and the percentage take per transaction is under 2%

• 5 years later...

Stay away from Citadel EFT. The guy(his name is Gary) is a complete scam. He'll be very friendly when you sign up, but after the process you will not be able to get hold of him. You have to call him from a different phone every time, he will never return your phone calls. Our company signup for a CC processing with him. The terms were: no contract, no early cancellation fees. After a few years the prices start going up and we had to cancel the service. We couldn't get hold of Gary anymore and we've been charged $250 early termination fee. We can't get hold of this guy to find out what happened to our contract. he will hot reply to email and will never pick up the phone.

Stay Away!

Stay away from Citadel EFT. The guy(his name is Gary) is a complete scam. He'll be very friendly when you sign up, but after the process you will not be able to get hold of him. You have to call him from a different phone every time, he will never return your phone calls. Our company signup for a CC processing with him. The terms were: no contract, no early cancellation fees. After a few years the prices start going up and we had to cancel the service. We couldn't get hold of Gary anymore and we've been charged $250 early termination fee. We can't get hold of this guy to find out what happened to our contract. he will hot reply to email and will never pick up the phone.

Stay Away!

I seem to remember a spam post the other day from a brand new member as well.....Could this be???

Were interested in this as well but along with Envy looking at google there is very minimal about them... Will await a few more replies to see what the deal-e-o is =)

I would be very scared of any of these companies. These offers sound amazing and then after you sign you find out you have been had. After they explain how great this deal is ask them that you will not make sign up until you have a signed letter from them stating that all these claims they make will be honored. Not one of them will give you that letter.

I was with United Payment Services and they scammed me, but if someone has responded saying stay away, I would take the advice. I find that most of these companies have teaser offers and leave details and other charges out of there pitch. These merchant account sales people are the new dirty used car salemans in my opinion.

I've never heard of them, the name kind of reminds me of citi bank or something I've heard on TV before. Did anyone check out BBB ratings or see how long they have been in business or under another name?

I hate to be so skeptical but when something sounds too good to be true it usually is.