Ordering from Taylored Concepts - anything I should skip or add?

epheme

I'm ordering all 2oz sizes, btw. Maybe a few bigger ones on clean cotton, Redcurrant, and Orange-Vanilla. All for B&B - no CP, Candles, or anything.

Amber

BAY RUM

BLACK CURRANT

Blueberry Supreme

Cappuccino Hazelnut

clean cotton

coffee bean

CRANBERRY SPLASH

DIRT

ginger spice

hickory white pepper smoke

Hot Buttered Popcorn

MAGNOLIA

OAK MOSS

OCEAN

orange vanilla 20

PINK GRAPEFRUIT

POMEGRANATE B/B TYPE

RED CURRANT (VOTIVO TYPE)

SAW DUST

SEX ON THE BEACH

Spearmint Essential Oil

Strawberries & Cream

SWEET GRASS

Thyme

Tomato

VANILLA BOURBON

GREEN TEA & JASMINE

COLA

ROSE PETALS

7-Up TYPE

I haven't smelled ANY TC FO's but I just wanted to let you know that if you're looking for a good Yankee clean cotton dupe, PEAK's is DEAD ON!!

I for one cannot STAND this scent, and thank goodness neither can my daughter. LOL But, it does smell just like Yankees.

All of TC's coffees are great, especially Starbuck's. The dirt is great, really authentic, I like the hickory white pepper smoke, but it is light, don't care for his pink grapefruit, his geranium is great, sawdust ??, don't know what that is suposed to smell like. Pomegranate good, his spearmint is great, vanilla bourbon good. Sweet Pea is great! Was just there Tuesday. Love to smell his new ones. Try his angel wings, it is the best.

LOL- that's a crazy list of scents there...dirt and saw dust...lol...to each his own, I guess- but I agree that TC's clean cotton is a bit *off.* I've only tried a couple of their oils and I got them off the classifieds, so they could have been messed with, but the clean cotton smelled pretty funky and so did their sweet pea. Haven't tried many of their others, but have heard their coffee scents are wonderful!

The 7-up is a good citrus scent. I didn't really think the dirt smelled like it but that scent does do well at the home and garden shows and farmers markets.

I agree that their coffee scents are good and the oak moss was good too as were the spearmint OOB, tomato and green tea/jasmine. The green tea one seemed lite.

I also had problems with the ones like spearmint EO and the lavendar EOs just disappearing totally out of the candles (use EL soy), M&P soaps and lotions. Course I have never been able to get any EO to work in a candle no matter where I have gotten the EO from.:tongue2:

HTH