FBB What do you do with it?

the_amber_woods

I make a Tea Tree/Green Tea exfoliating scrub with it.

Recipe:

2# FBB

8oz Sweet Almond Oil

1 1/4 to 1 3/4 cups fine gain salt (dead sea, epson, or a blend)

1tbps Green Tea Extract

1tsp Tea Tree Oil (it seems small but remeber some people put this on their face)

Mix the Sweet Almond Oil and FBB until smooth and them beat the heck out of it. You want it to be 1.5 to 2 times the orginal volume. Then blend in the salt (vary amount based on how gritty or exfoliating you want it), green tea extract and tea tree oil until smooth. It will be really runny after you add the last three ingredients but it will firm up over the next couple hours.

Matthew

This recipe makes 8 oz.

5.4 oz foaming bath butter

.24 oz Sweet Almond Oil

.16 oz fragrance oil

.08 oz liqua par optima

2.16 oz raw sugar or brown sugar

Place foaming butter in a bowl and mix or whip it for a few minutes. Drizzle in the sweet almond oil and whip until the consistency of whipped cream. This takes around 10 minutes. Next add fragrance and preservative and any colorant. Last, stir in sugar and mix well. Place into jars.

Ann

Ooh, good question. I've had some sitting around for a while that I've been wanting to play with. Teresa made some wonderful face scrub with it, and there was some shaving cream in the swap we did a while ago that I loved. Thanks for posting this.