Where do you get your tables?

tlc26

I am looking into starting to do shows. I don't have a table and haven't the foggiest idea where to find a buffet or card table to set up on. I thought of maybe asking my church if I can borrow one. What do you all use and where would I find them?

I got my 4 and 6 foot tables at Sams. I use the tables in the basement when making candles and I find it a little hard to carry them upstairs by myself. Sams now has a table that folds in half. I'm not sure how long it is but I'm thinking about buying them so that it is easier to carry up the stairs.

Sams now has a table that folds in half. I'm not sure how long it is but I'm thinking about buying them so that it is easier to carry up the stairs.

I've seen these tables that fold in half and they actually seemed very sturdy and were a good size. I can't tell you just how big, but I debated on getting that one or the one that doesn't fold up which is bigger. I opted for the bigger one.

i found my 4 ft tables at a travelling close-out thing. not sure exactly what it is called, but a company set up at a local rental hall near the highway and were mostly selling tools. was with hubby and the in-laws, so we stopped for the tools. got 2 tables for $20 each and they are the gray-ish plastic ones like at sams and SOOOO light weight!