Anybody working on Fall or Christmas?

I'll be doing:

Sweet Pumpkin Pie

Grandma's Kitchen

Harvest

Apple Jack 'N Peel

Caramel Apple

Blackberry Sage

another apple (either Hot Baked Apple Pie or Apple Strudel)

Spiced Cranberry

Plus I'm adding 3-5 new scents - just haven't narrowed it to down to which ones yet!

I'm looking to add a Dirt scent or a Fall Leaves scent. I smelled one at the drugstore last year that was great and I'd love to dupe it :)

DanaE

once i sell a few more candles :) , i'm going to order some cranberry orange spice from snowtop (maybe they can change their name to snowcow just for me ha ha). my brother got a candle of this scent last year and it was to die for! i asked about it last year on TSR and they told me to check out this place. should place the order in about 2 weeks.

other than that, i have:

amish harvest

spiced cranberry

chirstmas spruce (or whatever it is called from peaks - i love it, not too strong on the tree smell and the spiced scent is a very nice finish to the smell)

hot cocoa (also sell this during v-day as chocolate kiss)

cider

think that's pretty much it.

I have a retail store and when customers are buying Christmas gifts they don't want a holiday scent but something that can be used year round.

Thanks Candle Man,I was hoping that was the answer as I know if I got candles for Christmas,,they would be a scent I could use year round.

(Ive been smelling FOs to long,,,LOLOLOL :)

I am working on trying to get a blend that I like for Candy Cane. I wanted something along this line for the last 2 years and everything I tried just did not throw. Well, this year I finally tried Peaks - I got the peppermint and low and behold - it threw. I know this is no surprise to the veterns that have used Peaks for years but they are new to me. I am trying blends of peppermint and vanilla. Just started so I have no idea if straight vanilla or french vanilla will work better but that is why we spend so much time testing.

Also, being the Kumquat queen and all - I am trying blends of Kumquat for the Fall/Holiday season. The ones I have so far are K & spiced cranberry, K & spiced tea, K & crushed ginger and K & pina colada (I know not Fall but hey I was on a roll). We are trying to come up with a Holiday gift assortment.

I love this time of year and the scents that go with it. My two favorite are Amish Harvest and Home for the Holidays. These two will def be in my line again this year. I'm really wanting to try the Spruce from Peaks, a Pumpkin Pie and a million others. lol