Home Spa Club

foxhill

My DH got me the Home Spa Club kit for V-Day/Birthday this year. It is put out by From Nature with Love and comes every month. I just got this month's package and it has a recipe for Javanese Coffee, Coconut & Vanilla Bean Massage Butter. I am so excited! The coffee butter smells sooo good! The kits come with the ingredients, instructions a container for packaging and a coupon to get discounts on more of the same ingredients. I think its a great way to try new recipes and learn to make new stuff!

OMG you have my dream hubby, you lucky girl you!! :D

Seriously, if my hubby even had a clue to get me something like that I might fall over dead!! LOL

I'm soooo excited for you, that coffee butter sounds divine, and I can't wait to hear about all the other things you get throughout the year.

OMG you are just soooo lucky!!

I'm dying to know how he knew to do/get something like that? I mean, did you have to drop hints, or does he just KNOW about these things/sites etc. and did it all on his own?

You are gonna be one busy girl, making all your new stuff each and every month.

He had originally tried the chocolate of the month club, which he came up with on his own and of course I really liked it but it was a lot of chocolate and my booty definitely didn't need all of that every month so I suggested that maybe we could find something less fattening. I got an email with a coupon for $5 off the first month from them and showed it to him and told him that would be a good idea, so he didn't come up with it on his own but he did remember, so I guess that counts!

Could you pass along the web address... I'd luv to visit it :)

I got a can of "lye" for Valentine's Day plus my husband thought he was being cute as he was about to give it to me he grabbed a big bag of 1/2oz jar containers I had just gotten that day to give to me as well.