cute recipe..scentabuns

soapermom

I guess a take off on cinnabon.. they were really cute too... I wished I had taken a pic.

2 Cups Baking Soda

1/4 Cup Cream Of Tartar

1 Cup Natrasorb Bath

1 Cup Epsom Salt

1/2 Cup SLSA

1/4 - 1/2 Cup Glycerin

Add enough glycerin until the mixture is the consistency of cookie dough.

Roll out 1/2 the recipe in a rectangular shape on wax paper.

Add approximately 1 Tsp. FO and 3-4 drops of brown/cinnamon color to the remaining half of the recipe. Mix well.

Roll the coloured half on top of the plain dough. Roll up both together, like a jelly roll, you can use wax paper to help it roll.

Slice & wrap. These take about 3 days to dry for a 3" x 1 1/2" slice.

Kind of the same recipe as bubble bars/bubble drops?? from PVS

I just don't have the patience to roll out... I bet you could possible just do some hand rolled cinnamon rolls. HMMM, what about drizzle the tops with melted MP or butter?

Although I notice with any butter added to a bath, your bubbles aren't as grand as with SLS & glycerin alone.

I found it at WSP for me and this is the description of it:

Natrasorb Bath is a modified starch that is able to absorb and carry large quantities of oils (such as bath and fragrance oils). It creates "pockets" that can carry the oils in a dry solid, powder form. Once it comes in contact with water, it immediately dissolves releasing all of the oil into the water. It gives bath water a soft feel and does not leave a film. It can be blended with foaming agents to make a foaming bath powder. Once fragranced, it self adheres to bath salts. Recommended Use Level: 1-50%.

Also, I do have a recipe to where I mix a % of OF with a % of Natrasorb and my FO will then be a powdered FO. Now, I haven't tried it yet though so :D