Bubble Baths...

the_amber_woods

I'd like to formulate a good bubble bath. I"m not sure yet if I'll want solid *like bubble bars* or liquid or powdered. I DO know that I want it to have lots of bubbles that last a long time...

Any suggestions on recipes I could start out with? Advice on how to acheive bubbles in mass quantity with staying power?

I have tried that recipe. I was having a problem with the Slsa "Poofing" into the air and getting in my nose... When I checked the site I bought it from, it stated to wear eye and nose protection when using it. I was a bit worried about people getting into their noses.

I double checked to make sure I was using the right thing for the recipe, and it is the correct thing. Is it just me that Slsa does this too? Is there another similar product I should check into? I got mine from the chemistry store *I think* and it's very powdery and poofy. If I bought it from somewhere else would it be better?

I've been using it, but once mixed into the recipe it doesn't get powdery and poofy, but then I was told to tweak away at the recipe and see what happens. Seems the more FO the less powdery of a smell there is, but at some point too much FO is too much ... I think that's a to-taste kind of thing.