Ever Hear Of Pourette Candle/Soap Supply?

Pourette is one of the old school suppliers. They are well known and have been in the industry for a long time. Especially well known for their tin plate molds and colorants.

Since they are a little "retro" I thought they would probably not be the best supplier for FO. Certainly they aren't one of the trendy suppliers for that. However, I know at least one very selective master candlemaker that uses some of their scents, so they may be worth checking out.

It's kind of funny that you brought this up because I had never considered them before as a FO supplier, but not too long ago since I was ordering some molds, I decided to order a few samples of their fragrance oils. I have yet to test these in soy- Amber, Flower Shop and Tangerine- but they do smell great OOB. I'll have to let you know how the testing goes.

I can't remember for sure, but I have had good sucess with them over the years, mostly for molds, but all in all I don't recall any major problems with them, if possible, make sure you try to order wholesale? it can save you a bunch ;)

edited to add: I just realised you asked about there fo's, I can't say as I have used them much for that, I have been verry happy with Peaks fo's ;)

It's kind of funny that you brought this up because I had never considered them before as a FO supplier, but not too long ago since I was ordering some molds, I decided to order a few samples of their fragrance oils. I have yet to test these in soy- Amber, Flower Shop and Tangerine- but they do smell great OOB. I'll have to let you know how the testing goes.
Hurry up and pour them! We're all curious now. :)

O.K. Molly, spill the beans. Since I'm not so lucky to be in the same

city they are located, just how much more concentrated are they

than other suppliers.

For example, Mulberry seems to be awesome from most of the

suppliers I have ordered from. Would you say yes or no Pourette's

Mulberry is stronger than other suppliers.

Lynn

Pourette is where I get most of my fo's and I love them. A little does go a long way. I generally use 1/2 oz pp of wax. I like their Sandalwood alot - I describe it more earthy then perfumy - Hopefully that makes sense. The desert sage is one of my best sellers. I use a parasoy blend though...

HTH. :)