Placing an order from Lone Star ~ Any recommendations on FO to order?

fabulousfunfur

I use many of their FO's in my line. I have tried a ton of them and these are my best selling ones.

Creamy Vanilla

Fudge Brownie

Downey April Fresh

White Tea & Ginger

Banana Nut Bread

Strawberry

Moonlight Sonata

Rose Petals

Creme Brulee

Cranberry

Apple Cinnamon

Pumpkin Pie Spice

Bubblegum

Jasmine

Leather - if you like Leather, this one is very true smelling to me.

I live next to them and have been smelling their new ones and they have a lot of new ones out that smell wonderful. But I am not introducing any new FO's for my candle line right now, so not trying them. New Years resolution, not to buy a lot of new FO's this year, LOL! I do have a sample of the Biscotti and it is wonderful out of the bottle, can't decide if I want to wax it or soap it.

I've been ordering scents from them for a couple of months now and very pleased. I just got Amber Vanilla and it's wonderful. Moonlight Path & Sweet Pea smell just like the the Bath & Body Works. Also have Apple cinnamon, Vanilla Maple Pecan and so on, etc. I've been ordering everything from them and am very pleased with Lone Star.

Vanilla Maple Pecan, my goodness..........Sounds good enough to eat.

I love food type smells.

Cake scents, bakery types.......they don't sell wonderfully........but I find Vanilla does.

People seem to really love Patchouli. People are hippies at heart I'm telling you! I sell out so quick with Patchouli!

I'm taking all the soaps into consideration. Will let you all know...........:highfive: