Anyone See?

Luvcandletarts2

I think just making a Vicks Candle would be better.I saw where someone is making them and selling alot ot them now.

My husband felt bad this week and I told him get the vicks and put on your head and the next day he was better.Everyone else I have talked to with a cold has ended up in the hospital or sick for 3 weeks.

Vicks was my mom's cure all.It does work and alot better than taking all those med that make you sleep and can be bad for you.

If I was to do a craft shows again I want to offer a few of those candles.Just have one on hand in case would be a good idea.Of course they need to blow it out before going to bed.

LynnS

I am working on these now.... I made a mold.. and almost have what I what hardness wise...I am doing menthol /eucalyptus ones.. as well as some aroma therapy ones....that just smells nice..

I am not trying to duplicate... as their formula has a chemical reaction attached.. if you touch it while activated.. its HOt... I am aiming for something more along the lines of those cheesy bath cubes we got when we were kids... I am not working hard on it.. just when I think about it..