just a thought..

CranberryGirl

This might not my place to suggest this..what about starting a subtopic of this board listing Fo places..and we can all give feed back per comany..what works good for different things...example..

Topic..would be BCN..

the link...

and then let people give scent feed back..Like ummm coconut cream pie works great in soy..Or in pillars..sometimes it is just hard reading feed back all over the place..so u could have two places for scent..reg discussions..and a co feedback..

Just a thought..

Tara

it takes a long time to create a useful database, esp. when you have many different people entering reviews. Creating a new one here would just take away from the reviews people enter in the existing DB's. One of them is fairly new, anyway, which means there would be further dilution as people start to fill up THAT site with reviews. Not that it isn't a good idea, but, how hard is it to go to a different site to find them?

I just went over to the scent gorum..and it is wayy to complicted for me!!! LOL....

I guess i will just stick with searching...just thought something small on this board would be cool and more user friendly..and people could give advice on the scent as it comes under the company heading...

ahh..Thanks..Hope i did not offend anyone!!!

Cranberry Girl - I don't think you should be sorry for voicing your thoughts, I really appreciate what you had to say. I think you have a good idea. However, if it doesn't fly, oh well. At least you put a good idea out there.

Ya just never know, maybe someday we won't have to go to another board for that information . . . anything's possible . . . never say never.

I'm kind of liking the idea because there are oh what 9-10 threads alone on JS mandarin mimosa lol ... however, I'd rather see it listed by scent name with reviews from what companies. Could be more work though to an already busy, busy crew who keep this board going.

I wasn't shooting it down, either. This section here got started on an idea and a whim and it is definitely getting use ;) So never say never. If there is enough interest in it maybe it can be looked at a little further. It is definitely not a "bad" idea at all. :)

I wasn't shooting it down, either. This section here got started on an idea and a whim and it is definitely getting use ;) So never say never. If there is enough interest in it maybe it can be looked at a little further. It is definitely not a "bad" idea at all. :)

whoohoo!!!.. That would be sooooo cool!!! Then we don't have to sign up for like 10 forums!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!! Come one gals and guys..We could post for all Our needs Under one roof!!!!! hehehehe

I think that is a GREAT idea, waaaay easier than doing a search and having to go through reading each and every post on that particular scent.

Or if you're looking for all good scents one supplier carries, I know there are a lot of us who would like to stick with just a few suppliers-I TRY, so this would be great for that.

I've been to the other sites too and I just don't find them as helpful as here.

I'd love to say...okay, ezsoy...what's scents rock, which ones don't.

I really avoid the other sites & come here and search. Great idea! I'd sign up to help!

OOOO and then there's also a division of B&B results too. Can't forget that!