Wholesale request from Bonny Bains

lindsaycb

Has anyone ever rec'd an email from this woman?

I receive this email and the subject says Get Back ASAP now.... And my email address wasn't in the To: header. So I'm assuming it was sent to a group of people & we were all blind copied...

Her email message is short & demanding on receiving my wholesale info. Her short & brief emails ends with awaiting your immediate response now.....

This really rubs me the wrong way. I don't have a website for her to find me at, she doesn't have a retail store front, or a resale id. I basically would love to tell her to bug off.

Tell Bunny to give you her business license #, business name and address, website, how long she has been doing business and what type of product she's presently carriying her store. Sounds like another chandler trying to get your wholesale pricing so she/he can undercut you. Don't send samples like I did because you'll be kicking yourself in the butt. Tell her you have a minimum order requirement for wholesale and you'd be more than happy to send her (1) product at retail and she pays the shipping costs. If she is really interested in your products, she's not going to bitch about it. Get her visa/mc or paypal before shipping also. :)

I should call my new name "once burned...twice shy"! :)

Maybe you can write back to her informing her, "There are no wholesale opportunities at this time. Thank you for your interest."

Then you can mess with her and ask her to complete an application, which you "will keep on file."

Ask for all of the usual business info that was mentioned previously, but also ask what her yearly sales are, list three credit references, what her top 5 lines are, and require that she mail a copy of her retail license to you as well.

I bet you won't hear from her again.

Never heard of her, but I just wanted to say that it's a good idea to ask for her resale # and tell her you have a min. opening order of $10,000 :P . Kidding on the $$, but I usually name a high, but reasonable number that a reputable person wouldn't blink at, or would come back with, "What about $5,000 for an opening order?"

You're smart to be wary.

Tell Bunny to give you her business license #, business name and address, website...

Hey now.. The ladies name was Bonny.. You freaked me out for a second there! I've been reading and re-reading for 5 minutes now! lol

I'd politely tell her to get stuffed.

or ignore her. even if that is a legitimate email, would you want to get into a business relationship with someone like that? i'm guessing they'd do their best to make you regret it. remember that you can choose who you do business with.

haha, of course on certain days, i'm sure i'd be sending off some sort of reply to her like others have already mentioned.

whoops! Sorry Bunny!

I did reply asking for her physical store address & resale id numbers. She gave me an address...Store Name is Bonnyshop Retail Store (oh my, I'm falling off my chair with laughter) & this is her response for an id

And for the resale id.i have not gotten and i am a retails for my items

thanks,awaits respond now.

I just think with this type of interaction its definetly not a store owner...and a fellow chandler would at least try to fake it, right?

As much as I'd love to reply with a 'stuff' it email....I'll just delete them.

The wording sounds a lot like wholesale requests I have gotten from China and other countries including Nigeria.
Could be. A red flag always goes up when my email isn't even in the "to" field. If you want to do business with someone at least have the courtesy to address them properly.