Parasoy dye

Okay, I've only ever worked with straight soy, and I got the 1 lb. 70/30 blend from greenleaf. I want to try to dye this, and I have three choices: dye blocks, liquid or Pryme. What would you recommend? Do I need to worry about frosting?

You can get Pryme colors here:

http://www.barnloftcandles.com/soy_dyes.html

They must be weighed, this seems to be the biggest challenge with using this dye. To answer another part of this thread - I haven't had any frosting issues at all with the Green Leaf wax, which is a big relief since I've had frosting in every soy wax I've ever tried.

I used dye blocks in my sample. Put in tiny amounts of brown & red shavings, hoping for a reddish brown..duh...ended up with the most beautiful medium pink...one of those unplanned things that was good:) I had 1 wet spot but no frosting and the surface was smooth.

I have 2 slabs & more FO on order with GL & will try liquid dye next time. Haven't done much in the way of containers but now that this new drug (Brenda's 70/30) is on the market, I've dug thru all my cabinets pulling out those left over containers that I didn't have the heart to throw away. Gosh, 2 slabs might not be enough!!:D

Just one question......how does the GL 70/30 compare with JBN 70/30? I know not all waxes are created equal. I do like the JBN 70/30 real well and I am waiting for my GL sample to compare. If I like the GL better I will go with that one. Just wondering if any of you knew the difference.

Dixie