Need help with BNL replacements

mommyof1

Ok, I hate to even go here but....

I am needing to find replacements for some of Lori's oils. I was trying to wait and see if someone was going to buy the biz but I just do not have enough of these oils left to wait that long as most of these have been out of stock for quite sometime.

Cucumber Melon

Sweet Pea

Plumeria

Warm Vanilla Sugar

I know just about every supplier carries most of these scents, so I'm not needing to know where I can find them, but rather reviews of who has the best dupes that are closest to the B&BW's versions. Any suggestions?

And if anyone out there has any of the above that they want to get rid of please pm me (yeah, lol, I know...good luck. But hey, I'm desperate! :D )

Well I had never tried any of those from her but I do use three of them and here's where I get them....maybe it will help!

Cucumber Melon - Candles & Supplies

Sweet Pea - Just Scent (Peak's is really good too!)

Warm Vanilla Sugar - Candles & Supplies

The only oil I used from her was Buttermilk Pancankes and I'm having a heck of time finding a replacement. I have two bottle left that should last me a while so maybe I'll find one between now and then! LOL! HTH

Cucumber Melon..Natures Garden is a close one

Sweet Pea Peaks

now if only I could find a Cupid and Euc Spearmint Dupe :embarasse

I have quite a bit of Cupid left so hopefully someone buys it soon..but I am OUT of E-S...I have bought 3 samples so far...the first two were not even close..lets hope Tonys will do it. I also love her Oatmeal Milk & Honey. Sigh

Natures Garden just added a buttermilk pancakes...I have a sample coming maybe it will be close.

At Wix's End makes a Warm Vanilla Sugar that customers tell me is dead on. I can't stand the smell, so I had friends and family test it - they said it was moderately strong to strong in soy.

I purchased this, and though I thought it smelled right, it was thin and IMHO had a very weak throw @ 1.5 oz pp in paraffin. This is JMO but I don't recommend it from this supplier. In fact, I thought half the oils I bought from them were weak.

Thanks ladies! Of course NG's CM would be close since I just ordered a sample pack and did NOT include that one, lol.

I do have Peak's Sweet Pea and love it but it is not exactly the same to me. Actually I like Peak's much better because it DOESN'T smell like the BBW one, lol. Guess this gives me an excuse to finally switch.

Sorry I can't help on the Euc Spear and Buttermilk Pancakes. I don't use those. Hopefully you will be able to find them soon. Better yet, hopefully someone will buy the business and restock it soon! Monica, are you looking for Euc Spear for b&b or candles? Wondering if you could mix your own using EO's?

I don't think NG's Cucumber Melon smells like B&L. Tenn smells more like it to me. I agree with Peaks Sweet Pea smelling better and am now mixing the two to wean off B&L. I think KY's Oatmeal Milk & Honey is close. I used a lot of her herbal scents and think I'll just let them sell out then see what's popular when they do.

I sell the heck out of Euc-Spearmint in both candles and B&B..more in candles. I have tried mixing my own, but this scent doesnt have the "mediciney" scent of regular eucalyptus.

I bought a sample from ICS..not even close

I just got tonys today and it is close..just not as strong..I think I can make this one work hopefully..I am gonna go get it in wax and see!

I did get a sample of NG buttermilk pancakes..its very nice I like it, but I never tried BNL so I cant give a comparison.