The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly...

Soja

Soja here....

It's been a while, I've been playing with my new printer.

Today I'll show you 3 sets I did.

The Good, I used large mis-shapen chunks. A good combo I think.

The Bad. Some black candles for my Son who says Black candles absorb negativity and 'burn' it.

The Ugly, To me it looks like something with a disease! Fungus or something. Winner of the Fugly contest!

Soja

First one Cool. I haven't even been brave enough to do chunks. Bright colors are cheerful. Lots of candles are pastels or reds and blues. Not enough of them are colorful like yours.

Second one I think is alright for a black candle. I find the paper targets at the shooting range absorb my negativity pretty darn good but i've never tried a black negativity absorbing candle.

The last one would have gone for BIG money in the sixties and seventies.

I'm not sure how I would know cause I wasn't alive in that era...but I've seen Austin Power so I think that makes me enough of an expert.

:)

The last one would have gone for BIG money in the sixties and seventies. I'm not sure how I would know cause I wasn't alive in that era...but I've seen Austin Power so I think that makes me enough of an expert.

Cute! hehehehehehe

I like the dot one, but the overpour color is not to my taste, but I wouldn't call it a fugly. The top one appeals to me the most. I just wish your pix were a bit bigger so I could make out more detail. I'm not sure who I'm quoting, but it works for me, too .... I have old eyes.