Non-Zinc votive wick suggestion

I am making some unscented plain white votives for a friend's wedding. I usually use zinc wicks in my votives, but I am really not too fond of the way they burn (mushrooming, etc) and want to use a different wick for these wedding candles. Can anyone recommend a wick size for these. Not sure where to start since I've always used zinc. Remember, these are unscented and undyed. Thanks!

One more question, if you don't mind. One reason I use the zincs is because I find that one size wick will work with 99% of my FOs (the 36z with 4794). I'm worried that if I change to LX wicks, I won't have a good "base wick size". Do you all find that one LX wick works with most of your FOs?

One more question, if you don't mind. One reason I use the zincs is because I find that one size wick will work with 99% of my FOs (the 36z with 4794). I'm worried that if I change to LX wicks, I won't have a good "base wick size". Do you all find that one LX wick works with most of your FOs?

Yes, one size works in just about all of my FO's.