No lye

Angelap

Interesting... that says it is "100% Sodium Hydroxide". And links to Wal-mart and True Value and many more under the "where to purchase" link. Might be a good alternative for someone (as opposed to ordering online).

I bought 3 containers of it till I could get down to Starville or Taylored Concepts next month. A little high, but I'll take whatever I can locally. It's the real deal too, no metal pieces, etc. Just 100% lye.

Anybody try this Roebic Crystal Drain Opener , I call lowes today and they have it, just curious to see if anyone else tried it.

Angela

Here are the people I bought my lye from. They were $37 for 50 lbs. They are local to me but I notice they ship too. Even if you don't make a ton of soap, you still save by not buying 16oz at a time.

https://secure15.nexternal.com/shared/StoreFront/default.asp?CS=gallade&BusType=BtoC&Count1=545299708&Count2=462440133&CategoryID=111&Target=products.asp