Tiktok Shop - MUST READ - Amazing Promotion

MilosCandles

I started my TikTok shop on Friday, close to 100 orders already.  Few key points.

1 - My sales have NOTHING to do with any videos I have had.  On the TikTok App on your phone when you "search" one of the tabs is Shop.  

2 - For new sellers TikTok offers Free Shipping to the buyer.  Tiktok actually pays the shipping for you.  I just print the label from the tiktok website no charge to me.

3 - You must ship your items with in 3 days.  I hate this.  Usually I state like 10 days and the old saying, under promise and over deliver. (pun indented)

4 - They offer a 30% coupon for any new buyers, which they do not discount from you.

5 - They are doing a Black Friday - Cyber Monday sale, see below.  They are covering up to 30% off you items.

image.thumb.png.1edf0faebea0c300a5ea1366b0128e63.png

https://bytedance.ent.box.com/s/njo13kv96ou2snoyamaqr8krmt3ok5xx

It is amazing when a big name is trying to get into the retail market.  Trying to entice the buyers and sellers.

• 1 month later...

Well their initial fees did not last too long.  From 2% to 8%.  Good while it lasted.

New Referral Fee Structure:
[2% + $0.30/order] → [8%/order]
These changes are designed to allow us to better serve customers while ensuring that we continue to provide great value.

To support you through this transition, we will offer a transition rate of [6%/order] from April 1, 2024 to June 30, 2024 to help you align your approach accordingly. This transition period aims to ease the adjustment for all our valued sellers, ensuring a smooth integration into the updated fee structure. Effective July 1, 2024, referral fee rates will then transition to [8%/order].