You just never know...(changing things up)

I've been selling mason jar candles in our store for years. I've used various scents and waxes over the years but generally always in masons. I like to use containers I can source locally to save on shipping, and I have used other more high end containers here and there, but the masons always sold best (maybe because we are in the mountains? idk).  

This winter I found a big stash of 9ox hex jars at a thrift for super cheap. I really don't know why I bought them. I've never really liked those jars. The Home Interiors vibe, I guess.

I finally got around to pouring them last week, and the minute I put them out to sell they started flying off the shelves. I never expected it. Over the course of the week, I couldn't make them as fast as they were selling.

So the point of this post is, don't be afraid to try something new even if you don't really love it. These hex jars sold so well and so quickly that I've just had to order more, and I haven't ordered any jars online in a really long time. You just never know.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Laura C said:

Exciting, glad that's a hit for you. I really like the hex jars. I wasn't so sure about them either but once I made a few candles in them, I became a fan.

I guess I'm a fan now too. Super easy to wick and they look great with black lids.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I love candles and I used them as decoration in my home. I have bought candles and Wooden crafted letters from Krafty Supply and I love that. At the time of Christmas, I searched for decoration items and I have seen many websites like Amazon or so many websites but Krafty Supply is dedicated to what they sell. I will suggest to if you are interested, you can look into that, But I have so much love for decorations and wooden decoration items are something else for me I love that I don't know how, But I just love them. I mean have you seen the flames of a candle how can some body can not fall in love with this combination of decoration