I think someone may owe me a kiss...

I ordered some wick from Alabaster to test with. 3 different types of flat braid, 100 ft each. $3.00 ea. They don't tell you how much shipping is going to be when you order it. I checked my account and they charged me $8 to ship it from Alabama to Georgia. I know it can't weigh that much.

No date, no kiss or anything, just bend right over.:shocked2:

Better believe I will next time. I had already ordered one size wick (of the same kind) and it was .95 cents to ship. Didn't think 3 would more than double the shipping.

I wouldn't have thought so either. I'd certainly call and let them know how you feel. But they still aren't going to give you a kiss lol.

everyone in this forum should become an investor and we can all start our own company.

we'll have everything in stock, rock bottom prices, free shipping on orders over $2.73...

no more missed or poor orders cause if they are you'll hear about it on the forum...

and we will have wax melters that hold 100lbs of wax for only $11.98 WITH a spigot...

:P

everyone in this forum should become an investor and we can all start our own company.

we'll have everything in stock, rock bottom prices, free shipping on orders over $2.73...

no more missed or poor orders cause if they are you'll hear about it on the forum...

and we will have wax melters that hold 100lbs of wax for only $11.98 WITH a spigot...

:P

Uhm ? Luke ?

Wanna put the lid back on that bottle of liquid dye ? I think the fumes are starting to take thier toll.

It sounds like they sent that to you UPS rather than regular Mail. If they did send it UPS, they probably just charged you the UPS rate + a buck to pack it. I know $8.00 sounds high, but where I work, I've seen boxes for less than a pound go out to rural parts of Texas for more than it cost me to send a 2lb box to Oklahoma or Louisiana.

You may want to ask, next time, if they could send it regular mail. You still may pay a couple bucks depending on their packaging, but it's still better than $8!

HTH!

Hugs,

Jems