Cierra's FO's

As I was placing my order I asked the lady if these FO's were tested in soy and she said they weren't. I took my chances anyway and placed the order.

Has anyone used their CANDY CORN, CHOCOLATE CHIP, AND/OR PEANUT BUTTER SWIRL in soy? If so what's your review of them. Hope I didn't buy these for nothing :rolleyes:

TIA for any help given :)

THANKS for both the links ladies :) -they are great!! I've been doing this for a year now and I am such a sheltered newbie. Until a month ago I used three suppliers (two of which were for one or two things),now that the main supplier's board is dying I've spread my wings and am trying new suppliers and boards. Definately getting GREAT info on this board :D

I can't seem to get on thescentreview even tho I tried to register. Does anyone have some suggestions as to what I need to do??

Sorry to hijack this thread, but Marilyn, a lot of people have been waiting for literally months after registering to actually be able to get on. There isn't anything you can do but hope you're one of the lucky ones. LOL

I emailed and called to find out about the candy corn. I'm not sure if its a good sign or not that they are out of stuff alot. I can't believe the first thing I didn't ask was have you tested it in soy :undecided. So now I have a 16oz bottle sitting in front of me, it smells GREAT. I hope to pour a tester tomorrow. I'll ask again has anyone used this in 100% soy w/ good results. If no reply I'll post once I pour, have it sit, then test it just in case any others want to know. :smiley2:

They are usually really good about getting right back to you if you email. Karen is always helpful, and you may try posting your questions on the small message board that Cierra has. :wink2:

I've never found a better Candy Corn.

Your right Terri, they did get back to my email and call quickly- I was very happy w/ the customer service, especially the fact that she was TOTALLY honest when I did ask if they tested their FO's in soy- I figured I went this far I'd take a chance and order and the big bottle at that. I have so much going on but I hope to test or I should say pour a tester tomorrow using soy. Terri I assume you use soy you haven't said.