Samples from Fairway Glass

Guest EMercier

Guest EMercier

I'm a bit disappointed. :embarasse I wanted to order a few samples from Fairway and the guy I called, he said they only ship once a week and I just missed the shipment for today. Did anyone else get some? AND did it take long?

I got 4 samples when I called and it took a while too because I missed the ship date for that week. However, it is definitely worth the wait. I use the balmorals from Fairway and they are great. The shipping prices are very reasonable too and when you order cases, they come quickly.

I'm a bit disappointed. :embarasse I wanted to order a few samples from Fairway and the guy I called, he said they only ship once a week and I just missed the shipment for today. Did anyone else get some? AND did it take long?

I am still waiting. It has been three weeks. I have been meaning to email but I got busy with the co-op

Ron is great...give him a call or drop him an email. I have never had any problems with Fairway glass and the customer service is first rate. I once had a conversation with him for about 15 minutes about shipping rates and finding the the cheapest freight quotes. He went above and beyond what he had to do!!

As far as samples I think I got 3 or 4 the first time and 2 the second time...also FYI, if you call and talk to them to place your order the prices are cheaper than ordering off the website.

Guest EMercier

I'm glad someone posted again to this thread, I'll better make sure I put in my order before I miss the next shipment. Hopefully, I'll get it in a manner of time. They are only in OH. Also, I did speak with someone there he was really nice and very talkative. I like that when I call a place.